You can’t very well let it drip dry all over your floor! That’s why you need a good dog towels to clean up after them. The smell of wet dogs is one that many dogs owners dread. It’s not just unpleasant, it can also make you cringe every time your pet goes for a swim or bath. Even if they are the most understanding and loving creatures on earth!
The best way to keep your dog clean and dry? A good bath towel, of course! We’ve discussed them before so let’s talk about the different kinds. If you’re looking for something specific just search “dog” plus ‘toilet’. Below we list five highly-rated options along with some things worth considering when buying one (such as size).
Best Towels For Dogs: Quick Picks
- The Snuggly Dog Easy Wear Microfiber Dog Towels is the best around. It’s absorbent and durable. So you can use it not only as a post bathrobe for your pup. But also in drying off when they get wet from jumping into water or mud puddles on walks!
- “Soggy Doggy Super Shammy” — Uninterested in aesthetics and simply needing help drying off your water-logged woofer? The Soggy Dog’s “Shammy,” as it has come to be known, is an extremely absorbent towel that will do the trick.
- The Wooflinen Microfiber Pet Towels [Best Budget Pick] — This two-pack of towels is undoubtedly the best option for cost-conscious owners. As it provides an amazing combination of quality and value.
Is a Dog Towel Necessary?
Some dogs obsessive-compulsively rub themselves against fabric or carpet when they get wet.
Tired of paying for dry cleaning bills? Keep your dog’s fur clean and conditioned with these DIY tips from the pros!
If you want to be sure that your dog won’t mess on his bed or couch, try getting some new sheets and covers. He will only use these items in place of a towel if he needs to!
He doesn’t care what he rubs his body on- just wants to be dry!
But aside from protecting his linens and whatnot, there are several reasons to give your dog its towel. For example:
- Do you know what’s probably a bad idea? Sharing your towel with the dog. Unless you wash it every time after. It’s usually inevitable for them to develop an odor of their own and compromise how fresh-as-a daisy one normally smells. When they use these items in public or even just at home by themselves without getting any “doggy germs.” It can be uncomfortable having someone around who has that kind of stench constantly following behind me. Whenever we’re alone together. Because I’m sure nobody wants another person thinking about bringing up our shared living space. If there’s no possibility of escape due to either being lock inside.
- The cost of a dog bath towel is about the same as human-sized towels, and you’ll have to buy your pup his dedicated one. The economy variety from any local big box store will run just under $5 for two; however, if he likes baths more than people then higher priced synthetic fabric pet grade products are available which can last up to three months before needing replacement!
- The benefits of using pet-specific towels are twofold. First, the material is specifically design to dry your furry friend’s skin better than a normal towel can. And they come with hand pockets for grabbing on securely while toweling off. Second (and more importantly), these breeds need extra care due to their shorter hair compares to humans. That means if you don’t feel like bending over or drying yourself upside down after taking him/her outside. Then do get one fitt just right. Because there won’t be any other way around getting things done without some help from us…
- You may be surprise to know that your dog’s fur is Iowa-sized! Dedicated pet towels help contain the amount of shed hair you get from bathing. Drying off after a swim (or just getting wet), and playing outside. You can use these extra-large bath blankets for other things too. Like catching drips on rainy days or keeping food fresh at family barbecues. Where there are always sniffers around looking for what they think smells good enough t eat it before someone else does 🙂
- Pet towels are great for owners and pets on the go. You can also use a pet towel to help wipe down Fido after playing at the local park or splashing in puddles during an afternoon walk because most of these small cloths fold up quite compactly so they fit easily into your bag without taking up too much space!
- Microfiber pet towels are a great option for drying your dog after they’ve had an activity or swim session. Unlike traditional terry cloths, these lightweight and durable fabrics can absorb up to five times their weight in water! This means that when it’s time to dry off Fido once again – you won’t have any trouble with saturated fibers taking away from all those doe-eyed looks he gives out so well.
- Most pet towels dry quickly. Even though they will hold more water than most terry cloth towels, high-quality dog drying clothes are usually easy to wring out and can be stored without soaking your pup’s gear bag before next use!
The Best Five Dog Towels Available
If you’re still looking for the perfect pet towel, here are five excellent options to consider.
1. The Snuggly Dog Easy Wear Microfiber Dog Towel
About: The Snuggly Dog Easy Wear Microfiber Dog Towel is a wearable dog towel that functions much like an outfit does. It’s designed to be placed around your pup until he/she’s completely dry, which helps prevent them from catching a cold and protects furniture from getting wet!
Features: The Snuggly Dog Towels are super-luxurious, made from 400gsm microfiber. About four times the weight of other towels on market. This means it’ll stay securely in place and never slip or shift! The durable design features an adjustable neck toggle so you can cinch around your pup’s tail while they dry off after swimming in the lake nearby with friends today (or maybe even yours).
The Snuggly Dog Easy Wear Microfiber Dog Towel is the perfect accessory for any pup. It comes in red and blue, with sizes small through extra-large to choose from! The 100% guarantees you’ll be satisfy or your money back so head on over today!”
The Snuggly Dog Towel can be machine washed on the delicate cycle, but it should not go in with your dryer. It’s best to air dry instead so as not to damage this plush fabric!
It feels great and keeps you warm throughout those cooler fall days when outside chores need doing around the house or during an evening camping trip.
2. Soggy Doggy Super Shammy
About: The Soggy Doggy Super Shammy is a super-absorbent chenille microfiber pet towel. It’s also designed to dry quickly and incorporate some features that make the drying process easier for your dog or cat!
Features: The Soggy Doggy towels are designed with microfiber tassels. That increases absorption. This means they can hold 7x their weight in water. Which will be absorbed by the towel quickly and efficiently!
The Soggy Doggy towel is designed with two hand pockets, one at each end. This means that it’s much easier to grab onto your pup while trying to dry off their sensitive areas like the belly and ears!
The Soggy Doggy is a one-of-a-kind beige and size 31×14. It can be wash in the washing machine or by hand. Just make sure you do not put it into an agitation setting. Because of how delicate this blanket may seem at first!
3. Wooflinen Microfiber Pet Towel Two-Pack
About: The Wooflinen Pet Towel Two-Pack is a set of microfiber bath towels. This is make specifically for pets. They’re likely the most affordable (while still being effective) option on the market, and these two packs come in at less than many single dog toweling!
Features: Wooflinen Pet Towels are made from an 80/20 polyester-nylon blend which ensures they’re both absorbent and durable enough to last for a long time.
The best thing about these is that they’re machine washable. This means you can clean them in your sink or put them in the washing machine on delicate mode with cold water and keep their original scent. It also helps to alternate when changing soiling between each article of clothing!
These towels are available in a variety of colors, so you’re sure to find one that matches your decor. Each towel measures 24″ x 36″.
4. Bone Dry Microfiber Pet Bath Towel
About: The Bone Dry Microfiber Bath Towel is a simple, yet effective towel that will help you get your pet dry. It’s also pretty adorable and fun to use at the park or pool. It means they can match their current bathroom color scheme with ease!
Features: The Bone Dry Bath Towel is a super-absorbent microfiber towel. Which will help absorb the water in your dog’s fur quickly and easily. And because it’s from such soft materials they won’t irritate their skin when you use them! The result? Cleaning up after fun activities like swimming or running around outside is easier than ever before with this one quick step (and dry time).
The Bone Dry Towel is a large and absorbent towel that has the perfect look for any pet owner. It can be found in 12 different colors. Ranging from basic black or brown to more interesting patterns. Like bone print paw prints on one side with adorable animal squiggles done up across its surface. Each style features an appealing design sure not only adds flair but also provides needed comfort when bathing your pup!
The Bone Dry Bath Towel is a machine washable and dryer-safe towel that you can use during your next shower or swim.
5. Zwipes Microfiber Pet Towel Two Pack
About: The Zwipes Microfiber Pet Towel Two-Pack is a two-pack of super absorbent and fast-drying pet towels that are priced comparably to most other options. Great for those who don’t want the expense or space requirements. These attractive towelettes have been design specifically to meet your needs as an owner!
Features: Zwipes Microfiber Towels are, as the name implies made from high-quality microfiber fabric. Zwipe’s manufacturers a variety of different products. It is their primary thrust to provide customers with quality rags and towels at an affordable price point. They can rely on you for all sorts of tasks on any given day!
Zwipes Microfiber Pet Towels are the perfect way to keep your four-legged friend clean and dry. They can be machine wash, making this towel super convenient for pet owners on the go! These small towels come only in one size (30″ x 36″). Their adorable graphics will make up for any other shortcomings. That may exist with its design features like durability or absorbency. They’re white so stains won’t show as much after spills too if you’ve got an adventurous pup at home who loves exploring outdoors.
Our Recommendation: The Snuggly Dog Easy Wear Dog Towel
The Snuggly Dog Towel is the best of a five-towel bunch. You can use this product like a doggie robe, and it’s also very high quality for its price tag – making it worth buying two!
You will pay for the best Snuggly Dog Towels are the best towel on the market. It will help contain the post-bath mess and keep your pup warm while he dries. But you should be prepare to pay a little more than other towels.
Although a Snuggly Dog Towel may be out of your price range, the Soggy Doggy Super Shamy is an excellent alternative.
Things You Want in a Dog Towel
The most important thing to look for when making your choice of a dog towel is the important features. It’s not necessary to buy one with all these capabilities, but it would be nice if they were available!
Some handy features are:
If you’ve ever used a cheap bath towel yourself, then let me tell you about the experience of bathing in one.
Most dog towels are from microfiber. This is a highly absorbent, soft, and comfortable fabric. However, there are varying grades of microfiber, and it pays to seek those made from the highest-quality versions of the material, such as 400gsm.
Hand pockets on dog towels make it easier to dry your pup’s belly, ears, and face as well as the rest of him. They also serve as loops for hanging up when he has had enough!
Your dog’s coat can hold a ton of water, which will quickly end up in his towel. This extra moisture is the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and mold to grow! You’ll want to look for a clean towel that dries quickly. So you don’t have stinky odors all over again or morning shower sessions where your pup hops out from under the bedsheets covered head-to-toe with fluffy fur waiting patiently by its doggy pool until it time comes around again. Only this go-round without getting wet. Because there are no leaks when using any type of surface protector whether they be floor mats/rugs/etc., bowls.
Quick-drying towels are also more convenient to use when you’re on the go. You won’t have a soggy, wet towel taking up space in your car or at home!
Non-Hair Trapping Design
The towels are from super-densely woven fibers. This will not trap shed hair like traditional toweling.
This is one way to keep your towel clean and ready for use. It also helps prevent hair from coating the inside of your washing machine, so you can be sure it won’t irritate sensitive skin!
It’s important to wash your dog’s towel frequently to prevent odors from developing. Modern-day towels can be washes on a gentle cycle (just make sure you use the correct type of soap and follow the care tips listed below). But not all types are machine-dryable. So if yours won’t dry using the dryer, hang them up outside with good airflow for at least 6 hours before turning away!
Dog Towel Care Tips
One of the best ways to keep your dog fresh and clean it with a towel that’s possible from microfiber! Just remember, though. Always be careful when cleaning it or drying off their wet fur. Always adopt this procedure after using it:
-Clean as you go by wiping down any exposed patches on them lightly -Dry thoroughly before storing away Potential Uses For Dog Towels
- After a good shake, remove as much shed hair from the towel. If you can’t take it outside then do this in your bath or shower. Make sure all surfaces are clean before proceeding. So that no dirt gets stuck to anything for germs purposes!
- To get rid of excess water from your clothes, first, twist up the towel and squeeze out as much moisture. Then unroll it into a cylinder before rolling back down with one hand. While squeezing again using another until no more drops come forth. Repeat this process if necessary!
- Washing your towels on a delicate cycle is important to keep the material of microfiber safe. You should also avoid using harsh detergents or soap, as it will damage this type of fabric and make them look old in no time!
- Wring out the towel after removing it from your washing machine because moisture can cause mold growth. If you keep this in for too long. Then that will reduce how long before putting back into the dryer. This means a shorter life span of their towels.
- After you wash your dryer, place the towel in it. Use its recommended setting and avoid using fabric softeners because they’ll damage microfiber towels. If hanging isn’t an option for whatever reason. Whether due to lack of space or just too warm where you live- machine drying may be necessary as well!
- Roll it up and store it in a clean dry place. You can put them away either by themselves or if that’s too much work then just take one with me when we go for walks around town!
Are you looking for the best towel to clean up after your dog? We have tried many different brands and types of towels, but some are better than others. Let us know which one worked best so we can share it with other pet owners!